What Will I Learn?
- 1• Basic to intermediate level of Python programming for data analysis and visualization and learning of scientific packages such as numpy, matplotlib, scipy, scikit-learn and Pandas.
- 2. • Understanding and developing machine learning algorithms starting from Linear Regression to Decision Trees and SVM, PCA and Clustering techniques.
- 3. • Learn a complete data science pipeline from data extraction, analysis, cleaning and feature engineering to developing and deploying intelligent systems.
- 4. • Develop project portfolios in data science domain during the course of the project to enhance employability. Career Prospects: Machine learning programmer, Data Science engineer, Predictive Analyst, Data
- Graduates or final year students of all Engineering fields and Computer sciences who are interested in pursuing Machine learning / intelligent programing / Artificial Intelligence / Data Science as a career. Professionals in different fields of technology are equally eligible who want to enhance their professional skills in AI.